The volumiser designed to stimulate collagen
Your natural beauty in total discretion.
Your natural beauty in total discretion. Turn back time and rediscover your beauty without anyone knowing you have received an aesthetic treatment. Sculptra® gives you a subtle result over time, revitalising collagen production and giving you a more natural-looking appearance, without giving you away!
What is Sculptra?
- Sculptra is a biocompatible and biodegradable injectable material known as poly-L-lactic acid that naturally stimulates your cells to produce their own collagen. The result gives a more youthful and natural-looking appearance.
- Sculptra literally refreshes the way you look by restoring skin’s own natural contours and smoothing out wrinkles, creases and folds.
- Traditional dermal fillers only address wrinkles, line and folds; Sculptra works differently. It replenishes lost volume by stimulating growth of your own natural collagen to treat the underlying causes of facial ageing.
How does Sculptra Work?
Sculptra is a facial injectable that works gradually in a series of treatments.
An average of 3 injection sessions with an interval of 4 to 6 weeks between each session work to produce a refined, more youthful-looking appearance. (Number of sessions may vary, practitioner will advise after initial consultation.)
- During the course of your Sculptra treatments, collagen growth is stimulated.
- Sculptra allows you to gradually create a natural look that lasts up to 2 years1.
- Sculptra does not use any human or animal components, no allergy testing is needed prior to treatments.
What parts of the face does Sculptra Treat?
Sculptra replaces lost collagen in the middle to lower face and chin area. It treats the following areas:
- Sculptra is used to treat temples
- nasolabial folds
- tear through check augmentation
- submalar volumising
Lower part of the face
- marionette lines
- pre-jowl sulcus
- mandibular line