8 AND 9 JUNE, 2019
Personalising Aesthetics: Bridging communication between patients and physicians
About the Event
The Sinclair College is proud to present the World Experts Meeting that will be hosted on the 8th and 9th of June in Seoul.
Two days filled with vast amounts of knowledge for you to stay informed with all the latest news, share experiences and create valuable connections. Key opinion leaders from around the world, come together to discuss patient stories and new approaches in the field of aesthetic medicine, for delivering the best results for patient satisfaction.
They will demonstrate facial-rejuvenation procedures using re-absorbable sutures with cones, collagen stimulator, hyaluronic acid whilst also presenting their own experience combining treatments.
Furthermore, advanced live demonstration cases will be shown during the two days with varying level of difficulty, performed by a number of different world experts.
This year the WEM programme has been brought to you with the intention of providing a wealth of different patient typologies. We will share key information and explanations about how different patients respond in the clinic and how to best address their needs, for a successful treatment. Learn about patient care, management of expectations and optimising results for the best patient journey and experience.
We will be hearing from experts from around the world, sharing their patient experiences and how they ensure they respect and understand the patient, to give the best possible patient experience.
We will be featuring 38 session-leaders, specialists in their respective fields, along with an international array of guest speakers, with whom we collaborate with for training and the presentation of courses via our interactive systems.
Receive instant translations into English and Korean. Different lectures and live treatments performed during these two days will be recorded and available on the Sinclair College.
Register to the Sinclair College by clicking on the button below
Foreword by Francisco de Melo, MD
“I would like to personally welcome you to Seoul, South Korea.
It is the first time the World Experts Meeting (WEM) 2019, has been held in Asia.
The evolving world of medical cosmetics is an exciting and challenging area to work, and bringing passionate people to WEM, sharing their knowledge and experience, will ensure we remain in the cutting edge.
Improving and transforming the way we act, will continuously develop our abilities and contribute to future innovations and developments of our practices, with distinct advantages to the patients seeking our care.
Sinclair Pharma, as a global company, is committed to develop the product portfolio, refine and improve training standards, and provide first-class partnership & support to physicians. WEM is the result of this commitment combined with data-driven insights, providing a forum for sharing, learning, development and debate which enable physicians to achieve better, consistent and safer results.
Together with experts from different continents and diverse areas of knowledge, we’re looking to raise a stimulating and intensive two-day program filled with lectures, live treatment demonstrations and several interactive roundtables, encouraging different points of view and fruitful discussions. With this innovative programme, physicians will be empowered to have a better understanding of the global medical aesthetic trends, patient behaviour and decision journey in a digital and technological world, without compromising on the paramount need of human care.
We are looking forward to welcoming you to Seoul for WEM 2019″
Francisco de Melo
Meet the International Panel of Experts for WEM Seoul 2019
We are bringing together internationally renowned professionals to share their experiences and scientific knowledge
We will be bringing you the best tips for initial patient meetings, and how to sell your clinic above others
17:00 – 18:00
18:00 – 18:10
Course Director, Francisco de Melo,
CEO of Sinclair Pharma, Chris Spooner
Country Head of Sinclair Korea, Johnny You
18:10 – 19:00
GLOBAL AESTHETICS TRENDS AND FUTURE WATCH LIST
THE SCIENTIFIC AND TECHNOLOGICAL ADVANCEMENTS OF ELLANSÉ® AND SILHOUETTE SOFT®
- Ellansé®: the advanced rejuvenating filler
- Rejuvenation in Asian women: Ellansé® and neocollagensis
- An assessment of Ellansé®‘s efficacy and safety profile
- Silhouette Soft®: From biomechanics to regeneration
- Long-term results from a Silhouette Soft® study: retightening and regenerative outcomes
- A study of neocollagenesis and safety
19:00 – 20:00
HOW DOES AGEING LEAD TO ANATOMICAL CHANGES?
LIVE DEMONSTRATION: TACKLING ANATOMICAL CHALLENGES AND OPTIMISING CLINICAL OUTCOMES WITH ELLANSÉ®
Questions and Answers
20:10 – 21:30
PANEL DISCUSSION: OPTIMISING RESULTS WITH PREMIM COLLAGEN BOOSTER
- Case I: My experience with Ellansé®
- Case II: My experience with Ellansé®
- Case III: My experience with Ellansé®
- Panel Discussion
- Case IV: My experience with Silhouette Soft®
- Case V: My experience with Silhouette Soft®
- Case VI: My experience with Silhouette Soft®
- Panel Discussion
21:30 – 22:15
VERSATILE TECHNIQUES FOR LONG-TERM NECK REJUVENATION
- Anatomy of the neck
- Live demonstration: redefining the cervicomental angle in Asian patients
- Video demonstration: improving the jawline definition and tightening the skin in the upper neck area
- Questions and Answers
22:15 – 22:25
SINCLAIR PORTFOLIO FOR BUSINESS OPTIMISATION
22:25 – 22:30
DAY 1 HIGHLIGHTS
Learn how to understand and manage expectations with the different treatment available in the Sinclair portfolio
09:00 – 10:55
Sinclair College: Your continuous education partner
09:05 – 11:20
THE EVOLVING WORLD OF BESPOKE MEDICAL AESTHETICS
- Identify the voice of your customers
- Understanding genomics and genetic fortune telling
PREJUVENATION: GETTING AHEAD OF THE GAME
- Balancing your patients’ needs and wants
- Anatomy of the periorbital area and lower face
- Treating tear trough deformity
- With Ellansé®
- With Perfectha®
- The best option to redefine jawline for mild sagging with Silhouette Soft®
- The Ellansé® 2 mL approach as a first-line treatment
- Questions and Answers
10:40 – 10:50
10:50 – 12:30
PRESERVATION: THE ART OF AGEING GRACEFULLY
- Anatomy of the age-revealing brows, lips and hands
- Shaping age-defying brows
- Rejuvenating lips: techniques and controlling pain
- Video demonstration: youthful hands
- Ellansé® and the #10yearchallenge
- Silhouette Soft®: beyond lifting
- Live demonstration: Full face rejuvenation with Silhouette® & Ellansé® (Silhouette PLUS)
- Questions and Answers
12:30 – 13:30
13:30 – 15:20
‘HAUTE COUTURE’ TREATMENT PLANS FOR FASHIONISTAS
- Sculpting the perfect profile (with anatomy)
- Live demonstration: forehead augmentation with Ellansé®
- Beautifying the nose and chin with Perfectha®
- Defining the lower face with injections & sutures – Silhouette®, Perfectha® and Lipolysis
- Live demonstration: the NEW Perfectha SubSkin 3PF protocol
- Optimising outcomes and patient satisfaction with combination treatment
- Questions & Answers
15:20 – 15:30
15:30 – 16:15
DEVELOPING LONG-TERM TREATMENT PLANS FOR MEN
- The golden ratio for men: West meets East
- Experience sharing: the role of Silhouette Soft® and Ellansé® in achieving treatment goals for men
- Video demonstration: Perfectha® treatment for men
- Questions and Answers
16:15 – 17:20
EXPERT ROUNDTABLE DISCUSSION: ADVERSE EVENT PREVENTION AND MANAGEMENT
THE GATEWAY TO A SUCCESSFUL PRACTICE
Insights into patients’ perspectives of treatment outcomes: results of marketing surveys
Putting your best face forward
17:20 – 17:30
19:00 – 22:00
WEM Seoul 2019 is a must-see event.
Don’t miss out!
This exclusive event will be hosted at:
The COEX Convention & Exhibition Center
513 Yeongdong-daero, Samseong 1(il)-dong
Before and After Challenge
This year the WEM programme has been brought with the intention of providing a wealth of different treatment techniques. We will dedicate the necessary time to share key insights and explanations of the products and techniques to treat specific areas. The upper, middle and lower face treatments will be discussed as well as profile, lips, neck and hand treatments.
WEM event will be featuring worldwide 31 speakers, 19 of them have never been on stage at WEM so far. We will get more than 38 lectures each of them showing all the opportunities provided by Sinclair portfolio to treat specific indications either with one product or with a combined treatment in order to better meet physicians and patient expectations. And last, but not least, 5 advanced live demos will be performed during the 2 days with varying level of difficulty.
WEM 2019 before and after picture contest
- All your physicians attending the meeting are invited to submit their best Before and After photos based on combined treatment.
- Please request your physicians to review the attached recommendation and technical requirements for good quality before and after pictures.
- During the Gala dinner on Sunday 9th June, the selected before and after pictures will be displayed.
- Deadline for submitting the pictures: May 24th, 2019 midnight (no delay possible this year as all sent at the same time to the board committee)
*Price includes Meeting Entrance, Coffee Breaks, Lunch and the Gala Dinner
CM-072 Rev A